Sinolite takes team building as an important part, to achieve the company's improvements, we welcome new ideas, new technology, new talentes with open mind.
Individual is limited, while team strength is enormous. we are sourcing employees who are good at communication, cooperative, inter-personal skills.
1. Provide excellent service according to customer’s request.
2. Maintain the cooperation relationship with current customers.
Develop and grow the new customers and new business for chemical raw material, pharmaceutical intermediate and active pharmaceutical ingredient.
3. Japan or Korea market developed experience is desired.
4. Attend exhibitions and collect market information.
1. Bachelor’s degree major in chemical engineering, fluent English both in writing and speaking.
2. At least 2 years experience in international chemical trade.
3. Open character, with good negotiation skills.
1. Sourcing qualified products according to customer’s request. Provide approved product information and price to business department for quotations.
2. Keep good cooperation relationship with vender.
Provide qualified products and competitive price to customer.
3. Provide after-sale service and technical support
1. Bachelor’s degree major (or similar major) in chemical engineering or medicine.
2. At least 3 years experience in a sourcing role.
3. Strong communication and negotiation skills.
2. Work experience in R＆D or production, knowledge of production processes.
3. Formulate the project target, plan and schedules.
4. Experience with project risk, problem and change management.
5. Summarize the advantages and disadvantages of project processes after project completed.
1. At least 1 year experience in pharmaceutical or pesticide intermediate R＆D or production.
2. Work experience in project management.
3. Fluent English both in writing, speaking and reading.
4. Modest and eager to learn, diligent.
1. Strong pharmaceutical technology documents translation skills (include oral and written translation).
2. Questionnaire follow-up and reply.
3. Pharmaceutical project registration follow-up and assist.
4. Assist sourcing to do factory audit.
5. Accompany foreign customer to do audit.
6. Good understanding of GMP regulation.
1. Bachelor’s degrees major in chemical engineering or medicine, strong translation ability.
2. Ability to communicate project and execution. Strong responsibility.
3. With 8-10 years of experience as QA or QC. With experience in supplier management and auditing.
4. Good psychological qualification and team spirit
5. Willingness and ability to travel.